Using 9Slides For Video And Slide Presentation

We have all come across slide presentations and indeed video presentations as we journey around the web but what if we put the two together ?

In the past I have found slide presentations a great way to get your message across in a unique way, it's direct and visually pleasing.Video presentations be it direct face on camera or as a screen cast have also become very popular.Regular readers will know I use screen casts in many posts and have used slide presentations so when I heard you could combine the two I was interested in trying out 9slides.

9Slides brings the best of slide and video presentations into one.The 9Slides platform allows you to run video side by side with your slide presentation in an easy to use and access format.For me the best feature was how quickly you can pick up the process of making your presentations.I quickly felt like an expert with most of the process seamless.I could also check out the completed presentation on all devices with the quality not affected.Once created it was easy to embed on my blogs or wherever I wanted.


How It Works

Click Here To View Full Post >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment